The Colonel Justice M. Chambers Detachment mission is dedicated to preserve the traditions and to promote interest in the United States Marine Corps. We are a brotherhood that bands together a group of active and honorably discharged members from the service, that have similar interests and beliefs in honoring the Nation and those that have given their life for our United States. We work together in developing and supporting community activities that promote respect for our country and uniformed service.
Qualifications for full Membership are:
- All members must meet the criteria established by National Council of the Marine Corps League
- All applications (Pickup at Gunny’s Hall) will be reviewed by the officers of the Detachment and accepted by Detachment vote
- Applicants must provide evidence of honorable service in the United States Marine Corps for no less than 90 days
- Associate Membership is available to honorably discharged members of the other branches of the arm service including allied services.
- Membership Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 7:00 pm unless special circumstances exist